Sunday, October 17, 2010

What's that bug?

Remember how I told you all that if you fall off the wagon to jump right back on immediately? Don't wait for next week or even for tomorrow. Guess who got the "I'll do better tomorrow" bug this past weekend?! Yours truly! Bleh. I hate when I don't practice what I preach.

But I have had a great long weekend and have been able to do a lot of thinking and planning. The first thing I thought about is,
"Holy Crap! I only have a 6 1/2 months until the big guy n I get married!" The second thought I had was,
"Holy Crapoly! I only have 5 months until I have to be engagement picture ready!"
See where I'm going with this? I need to be on major food slash workout lock down to get back into hot mama shape. Today is the day I'm going to map out the next 6 1/2 months. I'm always better with time lines and goals so I'm going to think of something that will help me. The whole reward system never seems to really motivate me. Ya know, loose 10 LB's then I can buy myself a new pair of shoes. I just feel like I'm wasting money and what do shoes have to do with losing weight. (I can't believe I just said I don't want another reason to buy new shoes!)

Anyway, I don't have a solid plan yet, but that is what I'll be doing today. If anyone sees me in church today writing furiously in my notebook just pretend it's those spiritual thoughts comin' through and not my new weight loss plan/goals!

~Chellor

No comments:

Post a Comment