Monday, January 2, 2012

Running is Relaxing?

I was trying to explain this to my husband tonight that for me running, and basically any workout I choose in the morning before the fam is awake, is relaxing to me. It's a activity that I love and without it in my life something is missing. We did P90x at the beginning of last year, and just started again today. But this time I'll be doing things a little different and make sure to get at least 3 extra early morning cardio workouts a week. Last year as we were doing P90x I kept feeling really unsettled despite keeping to the schedule pretty well. I finally realized it was because I was missing 'MY' running time that I love and need for my mental sanity. I use that time in the morning during my workout to recharge and then I'm ready to face the day ahead. Without it, I am grumpy. So yes. To me, Running is relaxing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment